October 8, 2011

Thankfulness


Our thoughts create our reality -- where we put our focus, is the direction we tend to go.
~Peter McWilliams~

I am thankful for so many blessings in my life...my husband Jose, my children, Brianna and Joseph, family and friends, and our little angel in heaven, Joshua. I am also thankful for God's faithfulness and unconditional love. Despite any hardships and pain that comes my way, I can always find comfort and strength in knowing that He is with me every step of the way, and that I will always have my family in my life.


I recently celebrated my 35th birthday...Despite being in pain (due to a recent hand surgery I had), I found being with my family comforting. The laughter in the room of silly stories we were sharing, made me forget for a moment the throbbing in my hands. The sounds of children playing and laughing made every discomfort bearable.

It is during these blissful moments that I remember just how thankful I am that I have been blessed with good friends and a loving family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Is My Now: Live-Laugh-Love Copyright © 2007 This Is My Now: Live-Laugh-Love by Anna-Lizza